The Myriad Hereditary Cancer test is a 28-gene panel that identifies an elevated risk for eight hereditary cancers:
A scientific advancement that will revolutionize hereditary cancer testing and patient care:
- Blends genetic testing status AND personal/family cancer history into clinically actionable risk assessment and follow-up;
- Provides specific medical management recommendations for patients who test positive or negative based on the guidelines of leading professional medical societies; and
- Provides a test report that is simple, clear and easy to use.
Clear and Actionable Direction
The Myriad report provides recommendations for managing patients with either positive or negative genetic results.
Every Myriad test report includes:
- The Myriad Genetic Test Result and
- The Myriad Management Tool – a personalized cancer risk and management guide based on professional medical society guidelines.
For More information, contact our office today!