TO ALL MY PATIENTS:
WITH THE RISE OF THE CURRENT COVID DELTA VARIANT IN MARICOPA COUNTY, WE WILL RESUME OUR REGULAR COVID-19 OFFICE SCHEDULE BUT WITH SOME CAUTIONARY MEASURES.
Effective immediately all Staff members, patients, and visitors will need to wear a mask. Regardless if you or they are vaccinated or not vaccinated.
- Check temperatures on ALL patients.
- If vaccinated with fever…. patients need to mask (all in the party mask) and they can be seen.
- If not vaccinated with fever… patients need to be seen outside or for Telehealth visits.
- If a patient calls with a fever… if vaccinated…. they need to be masked and seen alone.
- If a patient calls with a fever… if not vaccinated… they are seen as a Telehealth visit (or potentially in the parking lot).
WE WANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO COME IN FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE NEEDS AT THIS TIME, BUT PLEASE CALL FIRST FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. DO NOT ‘JUST DROP BY.’
THIS WAY WE WILL BE FULLY PREPARED FOR YOUR VISIT.
PLEASE BE ASSURED, OUR PRIMARY GOAL IS YOUR HEALTH. IF THERE IS ANOTHER COVID SURGE, WE WILL RETURN TO A MORE RESTRICTIVE SCHEDULE IMMEDIATELY… ALWAYS KEEPING THE SAFETY OF ALL IN THE FOREFRONT OF OUR PLAN OF ACTION!
YOURS IN GOOD HEALTH,
IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED TWO COVID-19 VACCINATIONS OF PFIZER-BioNTech OR MODERNA OR ONE COVID-19 VACCINATION OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON AND ARE AT LEAST 2 WEEKS OUT, NO NEED TO COMPLETE THE BELOW QUESTIONNAIRE. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
**If you have NOT completed the COVID-19 vaccinations, please complete our COVID-19 Pre-screening Appointment Questionnaire so we can schedule your visit appropriately.
PLEASE STAY HEALTHY & SAFE!