- Monday – Thursday appointments: 7:00 am – 3:15 pm.
- Phone lines are open 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Friday appointments: 7:00 am – 10:30 am.
- Phone lines are open 8 am – 11:00am.
- The office is closed Friday afternoons.
We observe lunch from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Monday – Thursday. The office is closed during the lunch period.
Although we recommend an appointment, all of our patients understand that there is an “open door” policy, such that they may come to the office during our normal work hours to be seen if they have a problem that requires immediate attention. If there is not an appointment available, we will triage your medical problem and advise the best course of action. For all life threatening emergencies, we recommend always to call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
We also would like to encourage our protime and “nurse only” patients to call ahead to schedule their appointments Tuesday through Thursday, especially during the busy winter season.
Our office is using all techniques to reduce COVID-19 exposure to a minimum during your visit. These include:
- Temperature checks of all patients and staff.
- Masks for all people in the office.
- Cleansing of hands and surfaces repeatedly.
- Multiple Super-HEPA filters to filter out potential virus and particles in the office.
- High Level UV light air cleansing in the office to eliminate bacteria and viruses in the air.
To schedule an appointment,
logon to our MyHealthRecord.com.